This specialised healthcare provider is part of well-established and international group. They have already began expanding in Japan after launching an entity here recently and plan to grow further. With this rapid growth, an opportunity has been created for an Accounting Manager.
- Manage the outsourced accounting agencies, guide hospitals on their operating activities from the accounting perspective and run the accounting operations of the corporate office in Japan.
- Ensure financial statements are compliant with local regulations and company’s chart of accounts according to US GAAP.
- Run accounting for operating activities of the corporate office, manage bank wire for vendor payments, run account reconciliation after closing and handle other accounting operations.
- Build accounting and finance processes, such as designing job flow charts, process maps, introducing appropriate governance control and implementing IT systems.
- Ad hoc responsibilities to be mutually agreed upon with Finance Controller may mutually agree to.
- At least 4 years' experience in Corporate Accounting teams. This should cover consumption and withholding tax transactions in Japan.
- Solid Excel skills.
- Business Japanese and English.
- US CPA or 日本簿記検定 2級 qualified candidates preferred.