Report Into: Assistant Controller
Direct Report: 5 People on Accounts Receivable and Sales Audit Team
Hands-on Manager will develop Accounts Receivable and Sales Audit processes to provide responsive support for our internal business customers and external business partners.
▪ Develop the capabilities and talents of the member of the Accounts Receivable Sales Audit team.
▪ Manage day-to-day Sales Audit ad Accounts Receivable Activity in a way that achieves continuous improvement.
▪ Establish key performance metrics and use them to track progress.
▪ Function as the expert in the company’s Sales and Accounts Receivable procedures and practices.
▪ Educate staff on both day-to-daywork and big picture perspective
▪ Provide insight to business partners about matters such as
customer credit evaluations and Retail Operations processes
▪ Maintain detailed knowledge by direct participation in Accounts Receivable and Sales Audit activity
▪ Bachelor’s degree, accounting/finance preferred
▪ 3 to 5 years of experience in Accounting, Accounts Receivable or Sales Audit in a Retail company is a plus
▪ Knowledge of US GAAP, J-GAAP, Tax
▪ Nissho Boki Level II, CPA or equivalent certification is a plus
▪ Business level fluency in English language
▪ Proficiency in Excel and Access and aptitude for working with financial systems (Microsoft AX, Hyperion Essbase, HFM)
▪ Asks questions and challenges the status-quo in a positive manner
▪ Energy and enthusiasm to drive change
▪ Flexibility and willingness to take on new projects and to readjust as conditions change.
▪ Focus on results and outcomes required by the business.
▪ Prioritizes and manages time effectively in a fast paced
Work Life Balance:
▪ Great career path
▪ Reasonable amount of overtime