One of the world's largest and leading manufacturing company.
Provides administrative or clerical support and administers general office activities. Such activities are clerical in nature and may include pulling together data, preparing reports, handling requests for information, receiving visitors, preparing travel schedules, arranging calls and scheduling meetings.
- Provides secretarial / administrative support to a group of employees
- Uses business software applications (e.g., word processing, presentation and spreadsheet) to prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, agendas, minutes, etc.
- Receives, screens and directs incoming calls, visitors, mail and email
- Maintains physical and electronic files, records, calendars and diaries
- Prepares various reports in alignment with procedures and guidelines
- Arranges business travel, coordinate meeting arrangements, and / or track expenses