|Job Title:||Application Developer|
|Salary:||5000000 - 7000000|
|Contact Name:||Dana Greenfield|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2018 18:23|
Working Location: Shinagawa office Base, and possible frequent commute to Kanagawa (project depending)
- System development based on various business requirement in conjunction with IT manager and/or IT member.
- Deliver and propose optimized solutions to the Company's Japan business.
- Coordinate to deploy global projects and/or solutions to Japan Market in conjunction with IT member.
- Provide post implementation supports and hands-on.
- System deployment experience is mandatory and presently developing is required.
- Project plan to delivery, and have successful completion of projects as a key member.
- Work experience at foreign based companies in Japan.
- 5 years or more working experiences at IT to provide application service and supports.
- Web Programming experience is required.
- ERP (e.g. SAP, QAD, OBIC, etc.) implementation or support experience is preferred.
- Retail solutions, including POS and stock management system deployment or support experience is preferred.
- Data Warehouse design and BI report experience are preferred.
Technical experience and skills:
- Web API interface, such as JSON, XML, Curl
- Database, such as SQL server, MySQL, Oracle and Progress.
- Linux experience is preferred.
- Cloud platform configure experience such as Google Cloud Platform and AWS is preferred.
- QlikView development experience is preferred.
- Mobile devise use at work is preferred. (iPad, iPhone, other tablets, etc.)
- Retail shop IT infrastructure knowledge is preferred.
- Challenge spirit.
- Service oriented.
- Customer focus for both internal and external.
- Result oriented.
- Great team worker.
- Independent worker.
- Risk taker
- Good and open communicators with office business team, and retail shop managers and staff.
- English writing, reading, speaking and listening, middle to advance is required to communicate with overseas HQ.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's