The primary function of the Asset Manager is to assist in all aspects of the administrative, financial, capital and operations of the assigned portfolio.
- Propose goals and objectives for each property.
- Assist in the preparation and approval process of property operating budgets.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of the portfolio.
- Monthly review of operating statements.
- Assist in the due diligence and underwriting of potential acquisitions.
- Financial analysis, market studies and industry standard reporting (i.e. variance reporting, discounted cash flows, etc.)
- Report directly to CFO
- Monthly business trips to hotels around the country
- Bachelors Degree required with a concentration in finance, accounting
- Experience/knowledge in real estate.
- Experience/knowledge in corporate finance
- Five years experience in Finance
- Strong Excel experience
- Ability to work with financial concepts and perform financial analysis
- English ability