The assistant controller will be responsible to support the Financial Controller in Business Controlling and all commercial and financial aspects, providing the business with accurate financial support, ensuring transparency on current and future performance whist assuring compliance with all necessary corporate and legal guidelines.
- Continuous analysis of financial performance and proposal for actions to the management team.
- Following up financial KPIs
- Monitoring of functional costs.
- Consistent financial planning, forecasting and budgeting.
- More than 5 year experiences in business or financial controlling.
- Deep knowledge of finance practices and relevant GAAP (local and US). CPA is plus.
- Experience/ knowledge of financial database/ERP. SAP is plus.
- Work experience in globally operating company.
- Fluent in English and Japanese