Job Title: Associate Brand Marketing Manager
Contract type: Permanent
Industry: Toy company
Salary: 8-10M (base)
The Brand Manager is responsible for the execution of key Brands and Category plans designated to increase market share into the local market. The incumbent will be accountable for developing localized Brand Marketing plans in conjunction with Marketing Manager aligned with the global/regional strategic priorities by having a 100% focus on consumer experience and increasing brand awareness on the right media platform and in-store environment.
- Setting up the commercial plan brand objectives and marketing plans aligned with the Regional strategic brand direction.
- Build Product line up, set up pricing and formulate estimated quota per SKU.
- Partner with Sales and Customer Marketing teams to develop the right customized programs for Key Accounts.
- Track POS, demands and key performance metrics to formulate potential solutions and/or incremental business opportunities.
- Develop the local Brand/Portfolio SWOT analysis based on brand insights (Business Intelligence and Customer Marketing). Included: category analysis regarding consumers and competition including the identification of trends.
- Partnering with regional team to develop potential business opportunities and/or providing in-market business analysis when required.
- At least 5 years of experience, preferably with Western FMCG companies,
- Japanese and Business level of English are required.
- Digital Marketing experience and Vendor Management
- Skilled in MS office – Excel is a must
- Experience on regional roles is a plus.