We are collecting vast amount of sensory and log data and we're developing software to not only collect and parse this data but also to teach and control our robotic systems. The software we are developing includes 3D simulation, physics simulation, robotic middleware, machine learning and data processing algorithms, infrastructure monitoring tools and more.
As a member of the Infrastructure Team, you’ll be part of a highly collaborative team who can work closely with both Engineering and Research.
- Work with the Engineering Team to develop our back-end systems
- Design and manage automation infrastructure and automation solutions
- Improve development, build and deployment processes by automating or scripting repeating tasks
- Integrate in-house solutions with 3rd party tools such as AWS and GCP
- Report and present infrastructure and software development including status and results clearly and efficiently, verbally and in writing
- Write and maintain documentation for the code you write
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent Linux knowledge, at least user-level Microsoft Windows knowledge
- Hands-on experience with automation tools such as Jenkins, CircleCI, Ansible, Selenium, etc.
- Experience with at least one (preferably more) orchestration/container tool such as Chef, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Familiarity with software collaboration tools (git, Jira, etc.)
Plus points for any of these
- Experience in C++ or Go
- Experience with cloud computing (Amazon EC2, Google Compute Engine)
- Experience using log and data processing pipelines (Logstash, Elasticsearch, etc.)
- Large-scale database administration experience
- Interest in machine learning and AI
- Contributions to Open Source projects