- Lead budget & forecast cycles for the division.
- Ensure timely and accurate submissions of budget and forecasts.
- Proactively identify financial and business risks and opportunities.
- Lead continuous process improvement to increase the accuracy and efficiency of budget and forecasts.
- Prepare management presentations and present as needed to local and global partners.
- Lead transparent and effective communications to global finance partners.
- Financial Analysis and Delivering Business Insights
- Gain a deep understanding of the local Business Unit and provide financial analysis and insights to both local divisional GM and global finance partners.
- Ensure that the business people understand and respect financial KPIs and targets.
- Provide financial analysis to support management decision-making, including capital investment.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience of FP&A.
- Knowledge of IFRS (or US GAAP).
- Experience in developing IT systems as a core project member.
- Experience in MS AX or SAP.