- Analyse business performance and provide insight for business/profit improvement.
- Participate in annual business planning and monthly monitoring of budget/ projection achievement.
- Run valuation models related to store development and sale of stores.
- Implement, update, and control financial strategies, policies, and guidelines.
- Participate in preparing and executing business cases.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in financial analysis and reporting.
- Strong leadership and willingness for innovation.
- Organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Number crunching skills and organising ability to identify insight from vast data.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- TOIEC: 800 preferable.
- PC skills: Proficient in Excel and Power Point (Access as a plus).
- Education level: College educated or equivalent.
- Experience in consulting firms, investment banks, or finance division of multi-national companies as a plus.