An internationally operating Pharma and Medical Devices Logistics company is looking for a stellar Business Development Assistant to join their Business development team.
The position entails reporting to the National Business Development Manager, to support all sales and marketing related activities in the BD team by creating quotation, supporting contract process, communicating with customers by telephone and email, summarising sales figures and the result of customer survey, etc.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Control monthly reports.
- Prepare for marketing campaigns, tradeshows, seminars, exhibitions & corporate hospitality.
- Make sure that leads, opportunities and customer information on SalesForce.com are updated in a timely manner.
- Summarize and analyze data including customer billing, survey results, inquiries from website, new customers, etc.
- Produce accurate and timely reports to NBDM. Submit data for monthly report at the end of the month.
- Attend monthly BD meetings.
- Maintain SFDC, including account set up, existent opportunities and new leads updates.
- Making estimation to customers after collecting information from Over seas office
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Sound experience using the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access and Outlook.
- Preferably experience using CRM such as Salesforce.com
- Clear oral and written communication.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills along with a willingness to engage with many stakeholders.
- Preferably tertiary education with 1 - 2 years sales and marketing experience in related pharmaceutical or air-express industry preferred.
- Business-level English language skills
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
Core Competencies and Personal Attributes:
- Acquires and proactively keeps up to date with knowledge of the company, its markets, customers and their needs and requirements, services and products including technical aspects; quick to identify and seize on business opportunities.
- Proactively keeps up to date with job-relevant knowledge and skills, including knowledge and excellent understanding of regulatory requirements.
- Self starter; works to meet deadlines without prompting; is highly motivated and does not hesitate to undertake challenging tasks; works to deadlines.
- Works in a well organised manner; demonstrates good attention to detail and quality; prioritises and actions tasks based on urgency and importance; ability to multi task.
- Identifies issues that arise in routine work or new situations; asks relevant questions to gain clarity and seek resolution; thinks critically and analyses data/situations that takes into account causes and consequences.
- Establishes a quick rapport with colleagues and customers; generates credibility and trust by way of attentive, empathic and honest communication with colleagues and customers.
- High level of computer literacy and sound working knowledge of MS office, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Proven ability to develop and deliver presentations individually and as a group
- Ability to use initiative, passion, enthusiasm and energy
- High level of numeracy and demonstrated attention to detail
- High attention to detail
- Able to prioritise workload
- Able to follow procedures & instructions
- Able to provide relevant information on request
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills written and verbal
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Proven problems solving skills