- Participate in developing brand growth strategies and business plans.
- Lead whole process of planning budget and forecasts in compliance with HQ’s requirement.
- Propose seasonal purchasing budget to the management.
- Conduct appropriate analysis to assess the validity of the seasonal sell through target proposed by Retail Director.
- Define ideal inventory level and mix; liaise with Merchandising Director and Retail Director to achieve the target.
- Conduct financial analysis to evaluate effectiveness of expenses and analyse profitability.
- Propose contingency plan and improvement action plants to meet the target.
- Make recommendation and monitor actions to optimise return on capital employed.
- Lead expense control and business monitoring through various sources of information.
- Review and validate the financial reporting.
- Degree Educated.
- Advanced Excel Skills.
- Retail/Consumer Goods background preferred.
- Business Level Japanese & English.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience.
- Team management background is an advantage.