Our Client is developing new products to be part of our future lineup.
It doesn't matter how many or few years of experience you’ve got – if you write great code and have the growth mindset we value then you should apply.
Whilst visa sponsorships is a possibility, relocation assistance is not offered. Applicants who’ve existing work permits to work in either of the above will be considered first.
- Experience with modern C++ (C++11 and later, RAII, zero-cost abstractions)
- Software architecture skills
- Experience building low latency systems
- Fluent English, ability to speak and write idiomatically
- Knowledge of Windows APIs, inter-process communication
- Experience with version control (i.e GIT)
- Experience with video encoding and streaming.
- Experience with 3D rendering libraries (DirectX, Vulkan, etc.)
- Contributions to open-source C++ projects.
- Experience integrating complex systems with hardware
- Passion for VR/AR/XR
- You enjoy an energetic, fast paced environment
- You are passionate about your work
- You don’t compromise on quality
- You enjoy learning and sharing