Come join a European Company with a world recognised brand
As part of our HR / GA team you will be responsible for the administration of salary, social insurance, and welfare systems as the primary responsible person.
In addition you are also eligible to participate in company training for your career development.
The following skills and Competencies will be looked upon Favorably
- Practical experience in payroll accounting and social insurance related procedures
- Excel skills (to the extent that Vlookup function, IF function, etc. can be used)
- Easy email communication in English. Experience in answering calls is a plus
- PC skills (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Basic knowledge on labor regulations, company insurance and payroll tax
- To understand complicated problems and to deal with difficult situations with flexibility and creativity
- Communication that is conscious of cooperation within personnel and each department can be taken
- Basic language skills are a plus