Our client is a leader in the FMCG space and searching for dynamic leader of a leading category for the company. This position will lead all marketing to the retail business, including consumer research, product development, and planning and exciting marketing plans.
- Deliver top and bottom line sales of total retail business
- Analyze markets, and create a robust category/brand strategy
- Manage consumer & market research projects
- Manage product development based on concept test result with local R&D
- Manage a marketing activation plan and execute effectively.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or Marketing essential; MBA is preferred.
- 5-10 years consumer packaged goods experience
- Ability to think strategically then articulate and execute with the sales force
- Ability to present and manage communication to the multinational leadership team
- Previous category development experience preferred
- Experience using market data sources
- A solid understanding of FMCG
- Native Japanese level and business level in both spoken and written English.