Job Title: Client Event Assistant Manager
Contract type: Permanent
Industry: Fashion industry
To plan and organize events and projects for achieving targeted sales turn-over, the brand image enhancement, and unique customer experience.
- Planning and implementation of sales oriented events and VIP treatment activities in cross-functional coordination with Paris HQ, Retail, MD, VMD, PR and CRM
- Planning and implementation of events for boutiques
- Planning and implementation of department store fairs
- Planning and implementation of VIP trips in collaboration with various departments and Paris Headquarter
- Effectively supervise suppliers and agencies in executing events
- Organize all logistics for events effectively and efficiently
- Control cost estimation and project budget; analyzing ROI
- Creating Event Proposal and After-event Report to Paris HQ.
- Event tools management including display tools, furniture, printing materials, etc.
- Support and assist Event Manager
- University degree
- Language: Japanese (native level), English (business level)
- PC Skill: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Experience of coordinating event in Fashion/Luxury industry; knowing role of event, to be able to assign independent project
- Understanding of the Fashion/Luxury/Retail business
- Age up to around mid 30's