Job Title: Communication Coordinator
Contract type: Permanent
Industry: Outdoor industry
Salary: 4 – 5M
Responsible for analyzing, deploying, monitoring and improving the company branded websites and SNS activities in effort to improve traffic, traction and advocacy of target audiences. Will assist Group Manager with all promotional activity relating to the company branded websites and social media. Works collaboratively with outside agency to meet development needs.
- Development of strategy to grow traffic, traction and advocacy of web site and SNS.
- Manage all web site and SNS facets as needed, including but not limited to content management, traffic reporting, content development and management.
- Drive web marketing initiatives with attention to budget and timelines.
- Develop plan to drive relevant traffic. Monitor, measure and analyze for improvements.
- Monitor and analyze keyword data on natural and paid search terms. Recommend and implement improvements.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, direct shop and customer service to ensure branding and information is consistent across all products, all channels and all designs.
- Monitor site and SNS for accuracy in content
- Improve user experience.
- Manage social listening tools, monitor, respond, promote, report, analyze
- Collect, analyze and present web traffic data in a productive, usable format to the Group Managers to ensure they receive customized data that will aide in the expansion of their product lines.
- Develop web site and SNS calendar. Work with internal teams to design, produce and distribute. Measure effectiveness. Establish financial goals. Develop reporting.
- Review competitive and relevant websites to evaluate site merchandise, promotional tactics, customer experience, and product presentation and translate findings into executable online programs.
- Keep current on web and social media trends, tools, applications and services. Recommend improvements and upgrades where appropriate.
- Drives compliance and standards with processes, policies, tools, and associates within the group.
- All other tasks as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or MIS required
- 1-5 years of experience of digital and social media marketing
- 1-5 years of experience in B2C marketing required
- Highly collaborative, strong project management skills
- Able to execute specific courses of action while exhibiting high motivation and a sense of urgency.
- Able to clearly present information through spoken word; influence or persuade others through oral presentation in positive or negative circumstances; listen well.- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs and Adobe Creative Suits