A core research priority for our Client is solving problems related to image processing and computer vision. The team is excited to work with candidates from a strong research background in mathematics, physics, programming skills, and data visualization.
The image processing & computer vision researcher focuses on algorithm development projects and works with team members to ensure that the projects remain on schedule.
Other tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct a variety of investigations in the planning, development, and implementation of experimental procedures within the overall scope of the research project
- Collect, analyze and report on experimental data
- Create and maintain accurate and timely records of test results
- Perform data analysis and find out potential problems
- Master’s degree in computer science (or similar major)
- Proficient in C++
- Proficient in MATLAB or Python
- Strong academic background in mathematics (optimization/linear algebra/differential geometry)
- Experience of development using computer vision or machine learning techniques
- Business-level English
- 3+ years professional research experience or PhD in computer science (or similar major)
- Experience in international conference / journal publication.
- Japanese (business level)
Ideal Person To Work With:
- You enjoy an energetic, fast paced environment
- You are passionate about your work
- You don’t compromise on quality
- You enjoy learning and sharing