- Managing 5-7 local/regional categories of intermediate complexity using strategic sourcing principles.
- Ensure contract compliance once agreement is signed.
- Managing local/regional suppliers.
- Support the implementation of procurement processes and procedures for Japan.
- Managing stakeholders both internal and external within their country/cluster.
- Provide support on drafting and negotiating various procurement, marketing, supply, services, logistics and other arrangements in Japan. Coordinating and managing outside legal counsel in the country.
The Other Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree
- Preferred Advanced degree, Paralegal certificate, legal degree or MBA
Skills and Relevant Work Experience
- 3-7 years of relevant work experience
- Strong contract management skill, strategic sourcing, supplier management, spend analysis, drafting and negotiation skills.
- SAP experience, spend analysis, and e-sourcing tools experience.
- Broad based experience in multinational category management and international teams.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills in English and Japanese.
- Preferred Industry certification (ISM, CIPS or other relevant organization).
- Understanding of the food & beverage industry