- Support strategic decisions by means of sound business analysis (bus. modelling, opportunity & risk assessments, scenario analysis, etc.).
- Support execution of organisational and performance improvements by means of a convincing strategically aligned and solid factual plan as well as an understanding of market share and competitive position.
- Monitor the financial position of the Market, Business, Function, Industry operations or Innovation activities. Identifies risks and opportunities to current financial projections and takes corrective actions where needed (e.g., margin improvement, cost improvements, productivity improvement).
- Coordinate and assist in preparing the Monthly Business Review Meeting, RoFo and AOP reviews, reports and analysis.
- Prepares and advices on investment business case reviews (e.g. marketing programs, R&D expenses, Capex).
- Manage relationships with other finance pillars, gathering inputs and jointly ensuring financial control.
- Minimum of 5 years' of experience in FP&A, business management, cost management, accounting in operating companies and or accounting offices etc.
- Background in B2C and B2B businesses.
- Business Strategy knowledge.
- SAP Experience is a plus.