- Manage and support the credit risk to the company’s legal entities in Japan.
- Provide analytical methodologies to analyze the creditworthiness to minimize the exposure of the various firms they work with and Overdue Management.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of a credit risk rating matrix; provide continuous monitoring and surveillance of the firms and financial requirements while conducting ratio and trend analysis.
- Compliance with audit, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Develop and leverage relationships with customers and partners to manage risk while facilitating sales, proactively engage with customers and Partners to manage and expand credit capacity. Professionally and timely, address customers and stakeholders complaints.
- Training to BU colleagues.
- Ad hoc projects.
- Control of Customer Master Data.
- Collateral Management.
- Business Japanese and English, both written and spoken.
- Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Degree education (in a relevant discipline).
- Minimum of 3 years' proven experience in Credit Risk Management.
- Minimum of 5 years' Finance and Business related experience.