Lead the local Demand Planning process, working with different departments for the maximum sales at a global fashion footwear company.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain the local demand plans and forecasts with consistency and high levels of alignment with key stakeholders
- Establish and continuously improve the local Demand planning process
- Set, monitor and improve demand forecast accuracy
- Work across functions, drive the understanding and utilization of demand forecasting, inventory balancing and S&OP
- Participate in budget/cost forecasting for cost of goods
- Lead related projects with global team from headquarters.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in English and Japanese
- Great leadership, collaboration, communication, and negotiation skills
- Understand, plan, and organize regulatory needs in commercial business environment and supply chain function, especially for footwear/apparels.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills (PDCA)
- Extensive knowledge of demand planning systems (SAP, Oracle Demantra)
- Excellent time management skills, flexible and adaptable to change
- Excellent team-building, project management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Self managed, conscientious and motivated