Use cutting edge technologies and high performance computing platforms like high-end GPUs to make our software infrastructure both on our robots and in the cloud fast and easy to use. Infrastructure Team’s task is to create and maintain the underlying infrastructure and cloud services for these platforms.
Our robotic systems produce a vast amount of data both from their input sensors and from their internal behavior. We are developing software to collect and parse this data then we store it and use it for deep learning and data science.
High-paced startup environment - we don't care about certificates or corporate accreditations, we only care about the ability of setting up infrastructure like GPU servers, VR/AR systems, databases and the ability to write code for them if needed.
- Work with the Engineering team to develop back-end systems with large data sets in order to provide information to various front-ends
- Build and maintain in-house computing and cloud platforms. This includes writing scripts or other necessary code where needed.
- Report and present software development including status and results clearly and efficiently, verbally and in writing
- Write and maintain documentation for the code you write
- Trying new technologies that may make things better. We are not constrained by legacy code
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with software collaboration tools (git, Jira, etc.)
- Strong Linux and Windows knowledge, experience with maintaining in-house servers
- Experience with cloud computing (Amazon EC2, Google Compute Engine)
Plus points for any of these
- Experience with at least one (preferably more) orchestration/container/deployment tool such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Docker, Kubernete, CoreOS
- Experience using machine learning platforms, tools and libraries (such as Tensorflow, Caffe, Chainer)
- Experience using log and data processing pipelines (Logstash, Elasticsearch, etc.)
- Web application development experience
- Large-scale database administration experience
- Interest in machine learning and AI
- Contributions to Open Source projects