Job Title: Digital Coordinator
Contract type: Permanent
Industry: Luxury industry
Salary: 5M to 7M
- Coordinate digital marketing actions <LINE official account posts, Facebook / Instagram / Twitter ads, EDM and etc.
- Coordinate with agency to work on SEM to help generate traffic to boutiques and direct sale.
- Monitor social voice for brand, and help to develop social community, buzz and loyalty.
- Work closely with central & local teams to coordinate digital activities including E to J text translation for LINE official account posts, Facebook / Instagram / Twitter advertisements, EDM and etc.
- Communicate with external agencies to optimize SEM and other digital enhancements.
- Use social analytic tool to monitor social voice to analyze the trend for the industry and Dior.
- Traffic analysis with Google Analytics.
- Create reports to HQ and local teams
Education: University graduate
Approximately 3 year experience in luxury brand/retail/manufacturing industry and experience in digital marketing business are mandatory.
- E to J translation.
- Online traffic analysis skill by using specific analytic tools.
- Familiarity with SNS
- Practical knowledge of SEM
- Basic office skill (Excel, Words, Power Point)
- Japanese, fluent.
- English, business level proficiency (writing and speaking) required.
- French are a plus
- Action Oriented
- Drive for Results
- Detail Oriented
- Positive Attitude
- Strong communication skills to interact with diverse people and organizations
- Adoptable and Flexible