Key job accountabilities
- Planning and project management of Customer Relationship Management and Automated Marketing systems
- Management of project risks and issues, internal and external resource and overall plan.
- Collaborating and working with our Asian Zone and Global counterparts to deliver projects.
- Working in closely with business partners, understanding business needs and interpreting them into tangible, practical solutions while understanding the IT implications.
- Understanding end customers’ needs and the ability to translate these needs into requirements.
- Supporting the ongoing running the existing CRM, loyalty and marketing automation solutions, including end-to-end data accuracy, issue resolution and vendor management
- Understanding and maintaining customer data between ecommerce, retail, CRM and marketing systems
- Working closely with the Retail and Finance and Operations IT teams to resolve any issues
- Troubleshooting issues or questions raised by business users by coordinating with internal and external teams
- Working with the support team to maintain business data accuracy KPI
- Management of system and project budget and the ability to assess return on investment
Qualifications / skill sets required
- Conversational-level English or Japanese (meetings will be conducted in English and Japanese)
- Experience of project management on B2C customer data management projects.
- Knowledge of CRM data management integration, preferable omni-channel B2C data management
- Vendor management experience
- Ability to problem solve within a complex system architecture
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to work with others in close collaboration.
- To be able to inspire and influence business stakeholders based upon best practices and industry experience
Nice to have
- Experience of onmi-channel CRM project delivery, in particular Oracle Siebel and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Knowledge or experience of waterfall or agile project management methodologies, including budget management (such as PMP, Prince2)
- Knowledge of data integration methodologies, including ETL, APIs and other middleware solutions
- Experience of working with BI tools.
- Knowledge with Data Management Platforms (DMPs) and Demand Side Platforms (DSP)
- Experience of working within a global, multi-tier organisation with international stakeholders and vendors.
- Capability and willingness to learn new skills and technologies
- Change management experience
- Mandarin speaker