Key objectives of the role:
The mission of Digital Group is to lead the implementation of a modern customer-centric, data-driven Digital Platform in APAC region that boosts sales and profit across all channels. The Project Manager will be responsible for supporting/managing one or more projects relating to E-Commerce, CRM and digital marketing solutions within a complex fast paced environment. As the group is still small, you will be responsible for a wide range of implementation projects, and work with colleagues from multiple cultures in a large international organization. We welcome people who are open-minded and self-driven professionals, and willing to share their ideas to improve process efficiency and quality.
- Plan and manage projects with supervisor, vendors, global and regional Digital/IT teams within agreed scope, time, cost and quality constraints.
- Lead small/medium size implementation projects and coordinate different partners.
- Manage/coordinate regular maintenance process for e-commerce and digital programs.
- Manage development partner objectives, deliverables and timelines.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of project/program management experience in Digital and/or eCommerce technology.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in Agile/Waterfall development and operations (from requirement definition/design to operation/maintenance).
- Experience working in a global team and must to have ability to communicate in English effectively.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong project management skills
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to facilitate and explain technical topics to non-technical audiences
- Strong understanding of the following:
- End to end Ecommerce
- Web Analytics and reporting
- CRM concepts (e.g. Master Data Management, Loyalty, Campaign Management etc.)
- Operational Support (e.g. Order Management Systems, ERP, integration with back-end office etc.)
- Omni-Channel capabilities (e.g. offline vs. online, click and collect etc.)
- Cloud based technologies vs. on premise solutions
- Challenges and benefits of on-shore/off-shore development model
- Curiosity in learning new technology and services