- Providing guidance and governance in the implementation of processes / data flow with particular focus on the controls in order to address risk areas.
- Identifying operational, financial and compliance risks implications.
- Support product owners and development leaders in understanding such risks.
- Evaluate exposure and propose alternative solutions and/or mitigating controls.
- Reviewing design documentation and provide inputs / directions, in terms of control framework.
- Designing and following up on implementation of smart, effective and efficient controls, leveraging as much as possible on the latest available technology.
- Directing specific teams, such as the IS, systems development leaders and Sales & Marketing departments, in co-developing specific business / application controls so that such controls are well-documented, automated where possible and orchestrated in a scalable/sustainable manner.
- Knowledge of implementing and integrating processes around B2C/B2B, Digital Consumer Engagement (DCE) and eCommerce.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing controls in the B2C/B2B space, Digital Consumer Engagement (DCE) and eCommerce framework.
- Experienced in implementing processes / controls interacting directly with consumers/customers through different type of media / structure e.g.: web, email, SMS, IoT, mobile apps and call centres etc.
- Ability to design and implement a Governance framework around B2C/B2B processes, Digital Consumer Engagement (DCE) and eCommerce.
- Good knowledge of cloud-based IT Platforms supporting B2C/B2B, DCE, eCommerce.
- Experienced in the setup of business/IT controls in a cloud-based environment.
- Knowledge / experienced in designing and implementing IS solutions in a controlled manner in an Agile / SCRUM methodology environment.
- As part of projects, ability to identify business and IT risks, translate into exposure and articulate them into a compelling manner.
- Experienced in working in a multidisciplinary team environment (Sales, Marketing, Finance, IS/IT).
- Understanding of SOX / ICFR framework and/or ISO based quality management systems is a plus.