Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Contract type: Permanent
Industry: Luxury watch brand
Salary: above 5M
- Participate and brain-storm to deliver a consistent and result-driven digital marketing communication plan on annual basis
- Make sure “performance” is in the heart of each marketing campaign : monitor the effectiveness of each marketing activity and report
- Manage annual budget and control transparency of spending on monthly basis for all marketing activities
- Define a 360°digital communication action plan and manage the social media scheduling and customer-facing deliverables
- Lead the implementation of new media opportunities and new creative approach of digital activation to engage with target consumer group.
Education: University Graduate or equivalent proficiency
Numerate degree (Marketing, Economy, Business, Finance statistics)
Minimum 3 to 4 years, with good knowledge of the digital and mobile marketing
field in Sporting Goods, Fashion or FMCG market.
Social account management/Global brand’s experience is a preferred.
Marketing communication experience would be an advantage
Business analysis experience is a nice-to-have (understanding of financial process)
Agility to digital media and customer behaviors: always seek for the newest means
to engage with customers on digital. Strong presentation and well communication
skills to key stakeholder.
Commercial awareness and interest : be aware of what is going on in the market
With attitude of young, fresh, progressive and creative mindset with highly interest
to Sports, Fashion, Art, Music and Watch and Jewelry.
Fundamental computer literacy is vital with strong skills on all digital analytic tools
(all Microsoft software + Google analytics). Salesforces, Syrus, SAP.
MAC usability would be a plus as professional skillset
Business English is a must-have skillset. (TOEIC 800+)
French would be appreciated.
Japanese: Native level. Daily communication within Marketing and Sales team.