Job Title: Digital Marketing and eCommerce Manager
Contract type: Permanent
Industry: FMCG industry
Salary: 7M to 10M
This role will responsible for devising and executing a marketing strategy to build awareness & equity of our brands through digital channels, as well as to increase sales of the existing e-commerce businesses. For the marketing side, the person will work with the Marketing team to own the digital strategy of our brands, to build awareness of our products, to drive engagement with consumer, and to ultimately drive sales on- and offline. For ecommerce, the person will work with the Head of DGO, disruptive growth organization, to own site operations/ optimization as well as assortment and content planning. The position will also test, create and implement new e-commerce business models and craft the mid to long-term owned site strategy.
- Devise, plan and execute a (predominantly) digital marketing strategy for the brands, as well as
driving the e-commerce business, through leveraging social media, email, display, SEO/SEM, online PR and omni-channel initiatives
- Manage and own relationship with the agency: jointly manage strategy creation, content planning/creation, and execution for the website and various marketing channels
- Measure/monitor digital analytics regularly on e-commerce platform and owned marketing channels.
Analyze KPIs to improve site and marketing campaigns to drive further performance
- Manage budget to optimize return on marketing investments
- Set up CRM activities and manage customer database growth with an emphasis on the development and analysis of customer lifetime value
- Manage strategic relationship with e-commerce platform to ensure we leverage their marketing offerings and our pages are constantly optimized for conversion
- Manage strategic relationships with digital marketing platforms such as Facebook and Twitter to ensure we leverage our global partnerships and their marketing offerings.
- Strategize/execute opportunities in B2C e-commerce and our craft/specialties portfolio offline
- Work closely with global e-commerce team to leverage resources and learn best practices
- English/Japanese fluency
- Passion for and experience in performance-driven digital marketing, preferably in the consumer goods industry
- Entrepreneurial mindset, likes strategy-building and execution
- Strong quantitative, analytical skills
- Target and results-oriented
- Interest/passion in craft/specialty beers a plus