An internationally recognized and respected company with a long history in Japan is seeking a Director of Finance capable of managing both a domestic and overseas team.
Experience in manufacturing will be a fundamental requirement along with at least 10 years of management experience.
Key components of this role are:
- Provide financial and operational measures & analysis, identifies opportunities & gaps, and holds Operations accountable for improvements.
- Provide supports on investment decision balancing Business and Financial acumen and help improving quality of decisions.
- Support mid/long term business plans such as manufacturing capacity / footprint plans by sort out alternatives and modeling.
- Overseeing Production Costing platform and ensure the product cost & process cost information are accurate & effective and support decision making appropriately.
- Develop talents and the team across countries to be competitive and be able to create higher values to Operations & Businesses.
Key Skills and Experience that you will possess are:
- Good working experience as a leadership in Finance, Costing or equivalent capability in Manufacturing entity with ‘global’ flavor.
- ‘Intellectual Honesty’ with learning mind-set. Challenge to status quo, willing to change and leading changes based on new knowledges and learnings.
- Good understanding on Costing in relation to discrete production process and inventory.
- Has balanced capabilities of Hands-on and Hands-off.
- Strong & logical communication skill to serve as a business partner and a leader in multi-country organization.
- Strong ability to analyze information and draw relevant recommendations for decision making purposes.
- Capable for demonstrating high performance standard and promoting team/individuals the growth culture.
- Ability to liaise and work with multiple stakeholders in good humility and respectful attitude.
- Has business level Japanese and English communication skill