Provide an expert level of expertise to a foreign Vice President of this fast growing company. This company was originally established 20 years ago in USA but in recent years has expanded globally. They are growing very fast in Japan and are looking for someone comfortable with this fast pace as they provide medically backed aesthetics treatments to their loyal customer base.
Why work here?
- You'll get to work closely with teams across the globe -- America, Spain, China and more.
- This company is still growing in Japan so you will have a fast paced role that will never be dull.
- You’ll get to spread beyond traditional EA duties and participate in office and cultural events around the organization.
- You’re obsessed with details and know how to keep the operations of the team moving smoothly.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as the first point of contact between the Executive and teams across different countries and regions with responsibility to screen and answer phone calls. Also responsible for taking detailed messages, provide detailed correspondence and emails.
- Assist in the preparation of documents (PowerPoint, word, excel) and as required take meeting minutes and follow-up to ensure close of action items. And manage all manner of confidential messages.
- Manage Executive's travel budget including monthly approval process. Responsible for making travel arrangements including booking flights, reserving hotels, registering for meetings and seminars car rentals.
- Setup, coordinate and schedule meetings and conferences including global dial and web meetings. Manage Executive's calendar and schedule meetings at times that work best. Also responsible for reminders of upcoming meetings dates with time and location.
- Prepare and maintain the business calendar.
- Demonstrate professional presence in order to effectively communicate with senior management from both within and outside the company.
- Translate documents when required and as required route for timely approvals.
- Perform general clerical duties, including but not limited to; photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5 years of experience working in a secretary or executive support role in a multinational company.
- Strong English language skills.
- Must possess the highest degree of ethical standards and be able to deal with highly sensitive and confidential data.
- Strong professional presence with exceptional succinct communication skills.
- Able to manage conflict and multi task.
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who is able to work in a changing and diverse environment with little direction.