The FP&A Manager will be responsible for monthly actual reporting, planning, coordination and consolidation of both short and long term budget, monthly & quarterly forecast, and variance analysis.
- In charge of FP&A function of East & South Asia
- Lead the budget and forecast cycle through working with business and finance leaders in different business lines and/or geographical locations across the Region
- Lead the month end reporting process by providing flash financial updates and analytics
- Monitor the financial results in the Region and ensure forecast/actuals are aligned with management expectation and provide recommendation to achieve financial goals.
- Minimum 10 years relevant in FP&A position
- Embrace sound business acumen, self-starter, good team player with excellent analytics and problem solving skills;
- Good spoken and written Japanese and English.
- SAP is a MUST