- Support the budgeting and forecasting process of the company, according to established targets and deadlines; give strategic advice on the cost saving and margin improvement.
- Ensure analysis of detailed Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet not only after monthly closing but also during the month, reporting and explaining any discrepancy or difference versus budget and/or forecasts.
- Be responsible for corporate and local reporting of the company and the coordination of the reporting for all areas, according to deadlines; develop appropriate ad-hoc reporting satisfying specific information needs.
- Identify possible issue/enhancement areas related to legal, security, general administration, insurances and discuss them with the relevant parties.
- Support the periodic managerial/statutory closings of the company or coordinate the closings for all areas.
- Support Inventory Analysts in stock management, KPIs monitoring and for specific physical checks.
- Ensure the delivery of daily sales reports.
- Develop business, follow up and enhance performance analysis in some different angles (by channel, by geographic area etc.) including the following topics: Volumes, Prices, Margins, Advertising & Promotion expenses.
- Develop and lead the planning process (budgets, best estimates, revised forecasts, landing) : Sales, Gross Margin, Inventory & Purchase as well as A&P expenses.
- Assist in setting Internal Control processes.
- Business level Japanese and English, spoken and written.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience of FP&A/Accounting.
- University educated candidates are preferred.