Here's an opprtunity for you to join an esteemed Luxury Retailer steeped in contemporary relevance and modern history. If you're an FP&A Manager interested in a company with cutlture, why not immerse yourself here?
- Lead budget & forecast cycles by effectively leading the business partners of the relevant divisions.
- Ensure timely and accurate submissions of budget and forecasts.
- Proactively identify financial and business risks and opportunities.
- Lead continuous process improvement to increase the accuracy and efficiency of budget and forecasts.
- Prepare management presentations and present as needed to local and global partners.
- Lead transparent and effective communications to global finance partners.
- Financial Analysis and Delivering Business Insights
- Gain a deep understanding of the local business and provide financial analysis and insights to both local divisional GM and global finance partners.
- Ensure that the business people understand and respect financial KPIs and targets.
- Provide financial analysis to support management decision-making, including capital investment.
- Experience in and knowledge of FP&A in particular in the retail and/or consumer goods industry in foreign-based multinationals for more than 10 years.
- Interpersonal and relationship-building skills with business.
- Excellent English skills both written and conversational.
- Solid Excel skills, mastering the following softwares: Database, Powerpoint, and Word.
- Knowledge of IFRS (or US GAAP).
- Experience in developing IT system as a core member of Project.
- Experience in using ERP, in particular, MS AX or SAP.
- Experience in Controllership (=Actual).