- Support the preparation of Annual Budget, long range business plan, and related monthly and quarterly forecasts.
- Conduct deep-dive review on business performance with Sales Business Partners, propose and implement action plans to achieve targets.
- Create and interpret data that add value to decision-making.
- Monitor business performance against plan / forecast and work with Business Partners to ensure targets are achieved.
- Prepare and analyze monthly financial reports and work with partners to support informed business decision-making.
- Prepare Capital Asset budget / projection, support to prioritize the projects and monitor progress.
- Execute post review of Financial and Non-financial Key Performance Indicators to monitor financial effectiveness.
- Identify Risks and Opportunities (R&O) in managing financial performance over targets.
- Share and learn good practice within Finance organization, as well as Region.
- Degree in Finance/Accounting preferred.
- Business Japanese and English, written & spoken.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience.
- Solid Excel and ERP skills (Oracle/Hyperion preferred).