- Preparation of financial budgets, quarterly forecasts, and multi-year strategic plans.
- Provision of routine reports for activities including ad-hoc sales reports to local management and the sales team.
- Provision of technical accounting support as needed and manage a group to accurately perform monthly close process and corresponding analysis which ensure that all financial information is recorded accurately and aligned with global accounting policies and the U.S. GAAP.
- Solid Accounting and FP&A experience
- Experiences in Consumer Goods are preferable
- Strong knowledge of Japan taxation and USGAAP/IFRS (Japan CPA / US CPA holder is preferable)
- Business level Japanese English essential
- Excellent communication skills to work across teams in Japan and US HQ
- Excellent skills/knowledge in Excel and SAP