The accounting manager will be responsible for overseeing General Accounting, closing and management/financial reporting, and managing Accounts Receivable and Treasury of all boutique stores in Asia.
- Assure that accounting records are prepared and maintained in accordance with the company’s accounting policies, chart of accounts and related accounting principles and practices. (Statutory and IFRS basis)
- Ensure cost allocation and cost center control is in accordance with the company’s policy.
- Monitor actual results.
- Provide overall direction for reporting, tax, general and analytical accounting.
- Minimum 10 years experience in a foreign company
- CPA or Audit firm is must
- Very good knowledge of accounting, taxation and reporting.
- Presentation skills in both Japanese and English
- International exposure, flexible and independent