- Responsible Finance & Business Analysis of the domestic business while driving constant process improvement, added value analysis and efficiency gains.
- Work closely with Senior Finance Manager on financial analysis and Ad-hoc projects.
- Deliver accurate and timely financial information (Volume, P&L, Cash Flow) to Local and Regional Management.
- Demonstrate monthly financial analysis on actual brand performances (e.g. Volumes, Margins, A&P spending, P&L by brand, Top Line growth analysis…) and overall performance of the businesses (P&L, Cash Flow).
- Demonstrate quarterly forecasts and annual budgets for brand performance, overall company P&L, cash flow, etc.
- Provide value added information and analysis for Local and Regional Management.
- Ensure global accounting for all aspects of the businesses are accurate, up-to-date and completed on a timely basis.
- Maintain and develop good communications with joint venture counterparts as well as with other departments to obtain all necessary financial information on timely manner.
- Coordinate and demonstrate specific analysis to be performed on the Domestic Business by developing additional analysis to monitor and drive the business (replenishment plans, P&L by brand…), ensure proper A&P.
- Deliver reports and contribute to the variance analysis to the strategic project to improve the efficiency/profitability of the Company (develop effective financial dashboards, simplify current processes, drive Finance & Business Analysis support to other functions when required.
- Business level Japanese and English, spoken and written.
- Finance related degree/MBA is preferable
- Minimum of 3 years' experience