- Provide pre-sales support by working closely with the sales teams to understand and define clients' key business drivers and requirements.
- Propose software solutions which meet those requirements, ensuring they are technically viable and add value to the overall proposal.
- Understand and demonstrate solutions products to clients at demonstrations and articulate the business benefits they offer.
- Provide information for service quotes to sales team and create software quotations for ad-hoc services to existing clients directly.
- Actively research the marketplace to ensure our products are competitive, add value and create unique selling points.
- Support client meetings in identifying opportunities to upsell into existing accounts.
- Communicate with internal teams including Finance, Support and R&D to ensure effective delivery of projects.
- Manage change/customisation requests from customers and translate business requirements into specifications for R&D team.
- Solid Accounting knowledge (GAAP and IFRS strongly preferred)
- Native Japanese including customer-facing communication skills.
- Business English sufficient to communicate on web meetings with colleagues in EU and India/SEA.
- Software/IT Consulting experience / Project Management experience is a great advantage.
- Logistics Background Preferred.