- Report to Asia Finance Manager, work with and lead country finance reporting.
- Reporting process management and country data consolidation for timely Asia reporting.
- Ensure the quality of information and support improvement of country reporting process.
- Provide insightful financial analysis and support business decision making.
- Respond ad hoc requests from Asia HQ and Asia VP.
- Support NEA HQ manager in Forecasting and Planning.
- Contribute process standardisation initiative.
- Business level English & Japanese, both written and spoken.
- US GAAP accounting and closing experience.
- US company working experience (highly preferred).
- Cross functional project and process improvement experience.
- Solid ERP knowledge (Hyperion preferably).
- Advanced Excel.
- More than 5 years' FP&A Experience.