- Conduct analysis activities to improve business results.
- Make recommendations for mitigating risks and overcoming challenges.
- Regularly review actual performance to plan, identify gaps, update forecasts.
- Prepare and present information.
- Assist in Building financial plans and budgets.
- Incorporate identified risks and opportunities into financial plans.
- Assist in the development of functional 3 year strategic plans.
- Develop annual capital plan.
- Update bi-weekly forecast.
- 8 years experience in Finance/Accounting or BA/BS with 4 years of Finance/Accounting Experience.
- Strong financial planning, analysis and forecasting skills, and experience creating and managing to business plans.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills, demonstrates ability to communicate with any level.
- Advanced PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Access.