- Implement and improve newly developed standard costing procedure
- Maintain and develop Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) analysis to speak to annual trends and variances to forecast
- Recommend and implement ideas to improve upon existing systems, work processes and procedures affecting month-end and quarter-end financial close, account analysis preparation and financial reporting
- Analyse and provide actionable insights on monthly financial results and key performance measures.
- Support management through ad-hoc data collecting, reporting, analysis and special projects.
- Solid Excel and PowerPoint Skills.
- Native Japanese language skills. English is a bonus.
- ERP knowlegde (SAP preferred).
- Ability to Implement Processes.
- Substantial FP&A Experience.