This opportunity is for a Senior Analyst position with a large European consumer electronics firm. They are looking for an experienced FP&A professional who can report in English directly to their regional head overseas. If you are seeking a chance to work in FP&A in a position that allows you to use English, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
· Provide value added support to the Local Country team on key business decisions via effective performance management information and conduct detailed analysis of the financial implications of such decisions.
· Manage the specialty finance function and activities in promoting understanding and compliance to internal controls through effective production and maintenance of the required financial data and information
Business Performance Management
· Develop and analyse reports for performance monitoring for the country.
· Monitor actual performance against KPIs and analyse the variances and share insights in areas of cost management (GM Analysis of Change (AOC), Cost AOC)
· Plays a leading role in matters related to development of management reporting systems.
· Lead and manage the provision of structured and insightful analysis of financial and non-financial data
· Timelines and accurate monthly KPI reports and Quarterly Business Reviews
· Quality of analysis and resolutions reached to ensure that financial targets are met
· Proactive in highlighting discrepancies during cost variances analysis and provide necessary recommendations on interventions
· Accuracy and completeness in running cost & impact analysis
Budgeting and Forecasting
· Ensure full understanding of budget definitions and delivers to the various stakeholders
· Ensure the budget process is in compliance with the budget guidelines
· Ensure accuracy of budget reports
· Lead the quarterly forecast and business review process
· Adaptability of budget data for analyses
· Accuracy in compiling budgets; forms and templates
· Completeness of budgets
· Animates and manages the management reporting process, ensuring consistency in terms of performance
· Leadership of the monthly and quarterly reporting process
· Coordination with cross functional teams to improve the efficiency of the data management and reporting
· Cross coordination with cross function teams to drive the rolling forecast and business review process
Internal Key Customers
Senior Management – CFO and key stakeholders on the business side,
Works with shared service on report generation and other reporting requirements
Native level Japanese, business level English (to report to manager overseas)
Flexible and Adaptable mindset
3 years experience in FP&A
Accounting and Finance qualifications preferred but not mandatory
Experience in using ERP such as ORACLE or SAP preferred but not mandatory
Manufacturing Industry experience preferred but not mandatory