Key areas of responsibility include:
- Business Performance Management
- Finance Business Partnering
- Project Accounting
- Internal Control and Compliance
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and analysing reports for performance monitoring for the country.
- Monitoring actual performance against KPIs and analysing the variances and share insights in areas of cost management (GM Analysis of Change (AOC), Cost AOC).
- Playing a leading role in matters related to development of management reporting systems.
- Leading and managing the provision of structured and insightful analysis of financial and non-financial data in order to influence and enable strategic financial decisions
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting, Business, Economics or related field
- Professional qualification (e.g., CPA)
- At least 3 years experience post-qualification
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experiences in using ERP and Business Intelligence system is an added advantage