- Perform business analysis of company's commercial performance as well as that of the Divisions and Projects.
- Support management in decision making with fact-base analysis and the production of counter proposals.
- Create transparency through reporting and precise forecasting of KPIs.
- Compute and propose budget KPIs and track them by closely working with business owners.
- Business Japanese and English, both written and spoken.
- An ability to partner with Line Managers.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience of Controlling/Financial Analysis.
- Background of working in international teams is a plus.