This global American machinery manufacturing is looking for a talented HR professional to join their team at their site in Hyogo.
As a Human Resource Representative, you will assist in the administration of various human resource services and functions within Japan.
Your current skills and knowledge will be an asset in this role as you interact with management to answer HR questions, resolve issues, and assist with driving HR initiatives within the organization.
Duties / Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
This position is responsible for supporting the Japan Shared Service Manager for Japan. You will be a partner of Japan leaders and a HR consultant for Japan employee.
You will support variety types of event related to employee life cycle. And need to be role model to implement diverse / flexible work culture into entire Japan.
A consultant for leaders and an advisor for employees supporting to achieve various of HR events as a HR professional.
Support to manage job transfer and employee life-cycle as a HR professional.
Develop efficient employee communicate to all employees as a change agent
Role model of diverse / flexible work employee
Support leaders and provide solution to attract ideal talent from the talent market.
Support to design ideal career to employee for retaining talented employees
Lead projects or assist HR manager for conducting various types of project (Reorganization, M&A related projects etc.)
C+B / Payroll
Support global C+B team to conduct analysis on organization compensation data, develop annual salary planning, and work on special research projects.
For Japan local Benefits, perform analysis of market and organization benefits data; make proposals, responsible for implementing the company's benefits policy, work with global C+B team and local HR leaders on benefits budgets and proposals.
- 5 years of HR job related experience
- College or university degree
- Business level English skills
- Experience working in a global company
- Knowledge of labor law and company union relationship
- Experience in various areas of human resources including employment, pay-related practices / process, compensation and company policy and procedures
- Desire and flexibility to stretch outside of normal work assignment
- Proactively offer solutions while using critical thinking to solve problems
- Good human relations and effective communications skills to develop a cooperative work relationships with others inside and outside of department / facility