HR Business Partner
- General Profile: Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise. Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices. Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations. May lead functional teams or projects.
- In collaboration with manager, shape HR BU/Function strategies and priorities to align to BU/Function strategy and changing needs to help shape the appropriate culture. Diagnose and provide appropriate interventions to optimize business performance to execute against strategy goals generally at the BU/Function leadership level. Balance enterprise－wide and business unit specific needs with local requirements.
- In collaboration with manager, conduct organizational & talent assessments; develop talent strategy and pipeline to staff and build workforce capability. (e.g., selection, assessment, development, succession)
- In collaboration with manager, design and implement change management, communication and engagement strategies within the BU/Function.
- Actively partner, coach & develop managers and begin to develop executive leadership. (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions, performance management).
- Effectively leverage and partner with COE & HR Ops in the delivery of initiatives to deliver the HR strategy for BU/Function. Balance enterprise-wide and business unit specific needs with local requirements.
- Leverage tools and systems e.g.; Workforce Dashboard, Workday to perform analytics in support of business strategy.
- As required, participate in M,A&D diligence and integration(s) from the HR perspective. Partner with M,A&D core team and regional HR on projects, programs, processes and initiatives to integrate the acquisition with the BU/Function.
- Participate in at least one HR enterprise/region-wide initiative annually.
- Demonstrates depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized discipline or field
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by functional policies
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 4 - 7 Years
- Salary: 8 – 10M
- Location: Tokyo
- Report to: Japanese director
- Subordinates: Non
- Age: 35 - 48
- Gender: No preference
- Travel: 10%
- English: TOEIC850 Need to join English teleconference
- Position Type: Manager
- Overtime： Not eligible
- Other Details:
- Responsibilities include:
- Evaluation support
- Focal (merit increase) support
- Bonus support
- Succession planning support
- Employee satisfaction survey support
- Exit interviews
- Employee relations
- Need to be aligned with Global HRBP team
- Conduct exit interviews
- Support managers on various issues