This Tokyo based FinTech start-up is searching for a talented HR professional to join their growing multicultural team of more than 100 employees.
The HR/GA Department in Japan provides strategic and transactional HR support and advice to the more than 100 employees of this growing company.
The HR & GA Department team consists of 5 members under the Head of HR.
This position will be responsible for leading initiatives aimed at building a strong culture of teamwork, continuous improvement, and enthusiasm.
Your Duties & Responsibilities
- Propose, implement, and monitor programs and incentives aimed at maintaining and improving internal company culture
- Define and monitor KPIs for cultural programs
- Market and Promote HR and HCM throughout the business and externally, where possible. Work with other HR pillars to propose services, changes, and improvements to enhance and strengthen culture
- Manage the HR Liaison program
- Implement internal training, mentoring, and other development programs
Your skills and experience
- Fluent communication skills in both English and Japanese
- Proven working experience in Human Capital Management
- Proven record of coaching and training experience
- Deep knowledge of HR best practices
- PR or Marketing Experience is a plus
- Smoothly and effectively communicate with staff at all levels.