Our client has now 37 shops throughout Japan with over 200 employees.
They are looking for an HR Director who will directly reporting to the General Manager in order to contribute to the company's growth.
- Establishing a strong organisation resourced in line with the business plan
- Rapidly recruiting shop staff
- Developing clear, appropriate local ways of working, policies and routines which support the business agenda
- Ensuring selection of appropriate high quality local partners across recruitment, training, benefits and payroll
- Developing a clear, motivating training offer to support both the development of a clear company culture
- Supporting General Manager
- Retain talents and develop higher employee engagement
- +7 years in HR function // +5 years in HR management preferably in retail business // 4-year degree
- Fluent Japanese and English
- Ability to read into financial reports; ability to create statistical charts and infographics
- Abilities to draft organisational charts, Gantt charts and Flow charts
- Knowledge of local labor/employment law