- Stable, well-performing company with low turnover
- Experienced reporting line with future growth opportunities
- About Our Client
This company is an American multinational corporation based in the Boston, Massachusetts area. The company has been a leader in their sector for the past 5+ years.
- Develop and drive the HR strategy and agenda that supports business needs including but not limited to staffing, employee development, coaching, strategizing, and driving change
- Provide ideas and guidance to managers on change management, organization development and ideas on how to leverage HR tools and programs
- Lead the implementation of the performance management process including goal-setting, performance reviews and employee development planning
- Partner with Japan business leaders and the Regional HR Director on all aspects of employee-related issues
- Provide guidance to leaders and managers on employment laws, compensation, training, benefits, and Company policies
- Bachelor's degree with 7+ years of broad HR experience including as a generalist and ideally people management
- At least 3-5 years working with senior management with the ability to influence stakeholders
- Broad knowledge of and experience with a wide array of HR programs and practices including employment law, compensation, performance management, leadership development, coaching, employee relations, change management, and organizational development and effectiveness
- A high level of communication, presentation, and negotiation skills in both Japanese and English
This is the opportunity to join a market-leading organization as the head of Japan HR. The company offers attractive benefits, which has resulted in the stability and success of the organization. The reporting line has been at the company for almost 20 years, and the predecessor for more than 10. The company offers many opportunities and career growth opportunities for individuals up to the challenge.